A Walk In Her Shoes for International Women’s Day
The Cayman Islands Crisis Centre are celebrating their ‘Sweet Sixteen’ anniversary this year and are inviting gentlemen to participate in the annual ‘A Walk in Her Shoes’, taking place in Camana Bay tonight for International Women’s Day.
The Crisis Centre are looking to exceed their goal of $55,000 by getting men to sign up as a team or individual to ‘walk in her shoes’ down Market Street, Camana Bay to raise funds to support local domestic violence victims and children. Every penny counts!
How does it work?
• Sign up online as a team or individual – CI$25 (US$30) per person
• Get your friends and family to donate to support you
• Each participant will walk a maximum of 5 laps (minimum of 1 lap)
• For every $150 you raise, 1 lap will be removed (ie: if you raise $450, you only have to walk 2 laps)
• Wear a pair of ladies shoes…prom shoes encouraged…the more bling the better
• Take it up a notch…paint your toes, throw on a wig and show off a dress
• Get all of your friends to sign up and participate too!
Sign up now and start raising money for one of the most anticipated and entertaining event of the year.
Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the Eightpoint way!