Staff Accountant Needed!
Do you have a passion for numbers and figures? If you answered yes, then EightPoint Technologies has the perfect career opportunity for you! We currently have an opening for a Staff Accountant Analyst career opportunity in George Town, Grand Cayman! Yes, you read that right, the CAYMAN ISLANDS!
The work environment at EightPoint in unlike any other traditional office job. Free lunch every Monday and Wednesday! Snacks galore at your disposal, LaCroix and other Pepsi products are fully stocked. And just an all around comfortable, fun work environment! We have amazing pension program for our employees that ensures a comfortable future! Be sure to keep up with our culture daily via our EightPoint blog.
- General Ledger: Participate in various aspects of the general ledger close process including the preparation of journal entries such as month-end accruals and amortization of prepaid expenses, prepare account reconciliations, maintain intangible assets records and post amortization expense.
- Bank Reconciliations: perform daily/monthly bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable: Review invoices and employee expense reports, assist with entry of invoices and expense reports as needed.
- Accounts Receivable: Review customer payments, coordinate with Finance on past due accounts, assist with entry of customer payments as needed; create aging report and follow up on collection of receivables.
- Extract, analyze, and prepare data for analysis and inclusion in the balance sheet and income statement variance reports.
- Assist with affiliated party transaction reconciliation and settlement.
- Assist with annual external financial statement audit.
- Support the Controller with ad-hoc requests and special projects as directed by management.
- Liaison with China Finance HQ in providing required financial reports in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- AAS degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a staff accountant or bookkeeper role.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills required.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet communicated deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
If you would love to be part of a growing, innovative team here at EightPoint, we would love to hear from you! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!