Software Engineer For Hire At EightPoint Technologies!
EightPoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC is currently seeking a self-driven, motivated Software Engineer for hire. EightPoint is unlike most companies in the sense that the perks seem to be endless. There’s free lunch every Monday AND Wednesday. Not to mention our amazing pension program for our employees that ensures a comfortable future! Be sure to keep up with our culture daily via our EightPoint blog.
Eightpoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC is a subsidiary of Genimous Technology, a leading Chinese internet technology company. Eightpoint owns and operates an impressive portfolio of desktop and mobile products, including search engines, privacy services, and internet browsers. Our products help improve browsing experiences for millions of internet users, making it easier for them to find the content they’re looking for. Eightpoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC was founded in 2016 and is located in George Town, Grand Cayman. Currently, we employee 10-20 hard-working employees. We are pioneers in digital marketing, mobile advertising, and software monetization.
The person is an experienced Software Engineer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume web applications. Specific duties include:
- Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume web systems with backend SQL Server, Linux and Windows database administration
- Building, maintaining and optimizing the back-end platforms for high volume web systems
- Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .NET, Python & C#
- Experience developing high volume web systems with backend SQL Server databases
- An eye for usability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Independent Decision Making:Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
- Adaptable:The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
- Results Oriented:Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom line impact.
- Communication (written & oral):Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. EightPoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If EightPoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you.Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!