Searching For A Part Time Marketing & Office Administrator At EightPoint
Are you self-sufficient, organized, and ready to jump in to any task at hand? If you have a strong attention to detail and love doing something new every day, then EightPoint has the perfect career path for you RIGHT NOW! The best part of this position you ask? It’s located in the Cayman Islands. Not to mention free lunches EVERY Monday and Wednesday. EightPoint isn’t like other companies, we have a cool, energetic work environment that cultivates hard work and an eager to learn something new every day. EightPoint is here to change the way you work.
Be sure to check out our blog and don’t hesitate to send us your resume if EightPoint sounds like your perfect match.
- Updating and maintaining all social media pages of the company.
- Updating and maintaining company’s website.
- Creating and updating Polarity marketing materials.
- Managing contact us emails.
- Managing company careers page and job boards.
- Facilitating hiring process with managers with screens, phone interviews and onsite meetings.
- Coordinate with HR services for on boarding new team members
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office
- Assist with upgrading the office environment
- Office inventory and purchasing
- Coordinate services with external vendors for facilities and IT support.
- Reception duties (answer the phone, open the door, prepare and send documents with courier).
- Plan meetings and any other events as needed, coordinate office activities and operations.
- Any other administrative tasks as needed.
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. EightPoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If EightPoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you.Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!