New Year, New Job – We are Hiring at Eightpoint Technologies
We are seeking a Chromium C++ Engineer (internal title: Senior Software Engineer) capable of building features in and around the complex Chromium codebase. C++ is the de facto language of this project, so experience in this language is key. We’re building a Chromium-based browser with an intuitive interface meant to provide an improved search experience to users.
We are looking for a pro-active developer with a passion for writing efficient code and learning new technologies and best-practices, so if you are a bright, motivated engineer who enjoys working on interesting and challenging problems we would love to hear from you. The ideal candidate should have startup experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● 5+ years experience in C++ application development expertise
● Strong proficiency in C++ with good knowledge of the language specification
● Expert knowledge of the desktop Chromium codebase
● Extension development for major browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) or at least Chrome specifically
● Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git and SVN)
● Experience working with latest database technologies such as LevelDB
● Experience with other browser frameworks (WebKit, Blink, Gecko, etc.)
● Experience designing user experience flows for desktop & mobile browsers
● Good understanding of Windows threads and processes
● Good understanding of COM and automation
● Familiar with lower level Windows GUI and message loops
● Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
● Understanding of static polymorphism (templates and generic programming)
● Knowledge of low level threading primitives and real time environments
● Keen to participate in architectural design and development planning sessions
● Experience porting applications from Windows to macOS/Linux/Android
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. EightPoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If EightPoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!