The Media Buyer’s main goal is to grow app installs through search, display and native advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search and display campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
- User Performance Analysis: Independently use data and excel to determine results of A/B tests at a high level.
- Creating New Ads: Using design tools such as photoshop to create new, innovative ad copies.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords.
- Expert-level understanding of Bing Ads
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Familiarity with Photoshop or similar.
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Strong collaborator with team-oriented behavior.
- Desire to be the best: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
· Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
- Marketing & Advertising