Investment Performance Analyst Needed At EightPoint Technologies!
Do you consider yourself to be hard-working, organized and always ready for the task at hand? If you answered yes, then EightPoint Technologies has the perfect job opportunity for you! Located in the beautiful Cayman Islands, imagine yourself working on your destination vacation location! Along with being located on a gorgeous island with endless beaches, being an EightPoint Team member comes with a plethora of perks, including: free lunch Monday AND Wednesday, a fully stocked fridge with food/drink, and an amazing pension program for our employees that ensures a comfortable future! Be sure to keep up with our culture daily via our EightPoint blog.
Responsible for completing profit-driven analysis to provide recommendations on how to increase profits and efficiency on all aspects of the business as necessary; especially those related to investment performance.
· Conduct independent analysis of key performance indicators including profit, user value, traffic volume, investment performance, return on investment, and pricing. Summarize key findings and recommendations to management.
· Establish relevant, accurate, and easy to use dashboards, tools, and other useful reports to enable business performance monitoring. Build easy-to-use, flexible models for team members responsible for business management.
· Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc results summaries for executive management. Build, maintain, and enhance reports within excel and proprietary systems to track key operation metrics and financial performance. Communicate progress against established goals.
· Conduct data-driven industry research, marketplace competitive analysis, and product gap analysis aimed at identifying opportunities and providing recommendations to management.
· Develop deep product and market knowledge and incorporate this into business financial analyses.
· 2+ years business analysis experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, mathematics, economics, or related field.
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Relational database experience (MSSQL preferred)
· Highly motivated with a strong record of data-driven business improvement