In-House Counsel For Hire At EightPoint Technologies!
EightPoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC is currently seeking a self-driven, motivated in-house counsel for hire. EightPoint is unlike most companies in the sense that the perks seem to be endless. There’s free lunch every Monday AND Wednesday. Not to mention our amazing pension program for our employees that ensures a comfortable future! Be sure to keep up with our culture daily via our EightPoint blog.
Eightpoint Technologies LTD. SEZC is seeking a self-driven, talented and motivated In-House Counsel to work in our Grand Cayman office and perform the following duties:
- Managing, drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of transactions such as services agreements, licensing agreements, software development agreements, internet marketing/ad agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a dynamic environment
- Implementing and maintaining centralized, organized, and up to date online and offline repositories for all legal and business documents
- Partnering with internal and external legal resources on various legal matters related to the operation of the Company
- Assisting with intellectual property protection including patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and trademarks
- Assisting with compliance monitoring and risk management activities in coordination with the organization’s other compliance and operational assessment personnel
- Monitoring regulatory environment relating to online advertising, privacy, and technology
- Conducting multi-jurisdiction legal research as required
- JD required, MBA in commercial and/or international law preferred
- 3 to 5 years legal experience in business and commercial transactions, internet/advertising law, and international privacy laws and regulations
- Experience with internet technology, online advertising, and digital marketing, including display/search advertising, targeting, and insertion orders
- Experience working within an international corporate structure. In-house counsel experience with complex and international contractual agreements is preferred.
- Familiarity with data protection and data privacy
- Strong ability to partner with operations to overcome obstacles and achieve goals. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence others / outcomes in circumstances where there is not specific managerial authority
- Ability to work autonomously, yet understand necessity to advise management of work progress and any unusual situations
- Excellent written/oral communication including ability to communicate/interact effectively with all levels and operational functions of the organization. Ability to communicate complex issues and options to senior executive, financial, and operating management allowing for effective decision making.
If you would love to be part of a growing, innovative team here at EightPoint, we would love to hear from you! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedInand Twitter...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!