Google is Introducing New Gmail Features
A number of cool features were announced recently by Google, to celebrate Gmail’s 15th birthday. Here are the top five:
- The Schedule Send feature allows you to plan ahead of the date and time that your emails will be sent.
- The Smart Compose becomes even ‘’smarter’’. What does it do? It suggests quick responses to the emails you receive, as well as a title based on the content of your email. The more you use it, the smarter it gets as it is ‘’learning’’ through your writing, making the response more authentic to your style.
- With Nudging, Gmail ensures that nothing will slip through the cracks by reminding you to respond to messages at the right time.
- This is our favorite one. Gmail proactively suggests when to unsubscribe from newsletters and other emails that no longer interest you. This way, you keep your inbox free from redundant messages.
- The confidential mode will make you feel extra secure, since you can now revoke previously sent messages, set expiration dates and limit recipient actions.
If you enjoy our Tech News, Local News and Current Affairs follow Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the Eightpoint way!
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. Eightpoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If Eightpoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.