Eightpoint Technologies is Hiring!
Eightpoint Technologies is looking for a Media Buyer. The Media Buyer’s main goal is to grow app installs through search, display and native advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary. Primary duties include:
Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search and display campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed-upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
User Performance Analysis: Independently use data and excel to determine the results of A/B tests at a high level.
Creating New Ads: Using design tools such as photoshop to create new, innovative ad copies.
The requirements preferred for this position are:
- 3-5 years of digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords.
- Expert-level understanding of Bing Ads
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Familiarity with Photoshop or similar.
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Strong collaborator with team-oriented behaviour.
- Desire to be the best: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
- Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. Eightpoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If Eightpoint sounds like your perfect match, don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram…and like us on Facebook and keep up with the Eightpoint way!