Eightpoint is Hiring an Account Manager
Eightpoint Technoloiges LTD SEZC. specializes in developing, monetizing, and promoting free applications to millions of users every month through all major app platforms: mobile, tablet, social, desktop, and browser. This team is comprised of Software Engineers, Business Development Executives, Media Buyers, Partner Development Managers, and Business Intelligence Analysts. The Eightpoint team is made up of extremely enthusiastic and intelligent professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people that they work with. Based out of George Town, Grand Cayman, the sunny days, warm weather and no dress code make for a fun-filled work environment! The fast paced, start-up mentality has been a key contributor our interpersonal and organizational success.
This position reports to the Head of Partnerships.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to take over all customer account management responsibilities. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing customers. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting growth KPI’s while maintaining a high level of rapport with our partners.
Primary duties include:
- Research & Analysis: Conduct account analysis to leverage revenue opportunities in the existing campaigns.
- Develop and oversee account strategy, while providing high levels of customer service
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising including but not limited to Adwords, Bing, Facebook, and Native Ad networks.
- Experience managing high budget and high-volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- SQL/Redshift experience is a plus.
- HasOffers experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Grow: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. Eightpoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If Eightpoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to email@example.com Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the Eightpoint way!