Eightpoint are hiring a Tax Manager
Eightpoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC specializes in developing, monetizing, and promoting free applications to millions of users every month through all major app platforms: mobile, tablet, social, desktop, and browser. This team is comprised of Software Engineers, Business Development Executives, Media Buyers, Partner Development Managers, and Business Intelligence Analysts. The Eightpoint team is made up of extremely enthusiastic and intelligent professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people that they work with. Based out of George Town, Grand Cayman, the sunny days, warm weather and no dress code make for a fun-filled work environment! The fast paced, start-up mentality has been a key contributor our interpersonal and organizational success.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for managing U.S. and foreign tax reporting requirements for the overseas group and assisting with special projects. Primary duties include:
- Manage U.S. international, federal, state, and local tax reporting.
- Manage U.S. annual and quarterly tax provision and annual financial reporting tax audit.
- Manage M&A tax due diligence.
- Manage U.S. state sales tax systems integration, collection, and remittance.
- Manage all tax payments and responses to tax authority notices.
- Manage implementation of transfer pricing policy to intercompany accounting.
- Manage Country-by-Country reporting requirements and other new BEPS reporting requirements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of tax reporting deliverables provided by external accounting firms.
- Manage tax reporting engagements, budgets, and relationships with external accounting firms.
- Gather and analyze financial data associated with tax compliance.
- Assist with effective tax rate forecasting.
- Support tax and accounting special projects.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business; Master’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- 2-5 years of experience in public or corporate accounting; Big Four tax or audit experience preferred.
- Strong technical tax knowledge.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; Word, Visio, and Excel.
- NetSuite ERP experience.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen, action oriented, assertive, and confident.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects/tasks within a fast-paced decentralized organization and meet tight deadlines.
- Provide direct support regarding financial results and projections including the ability to prepare and articulate strategic recommendations to management.
- Personal commitment to the highest level of integrity.
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally and make a direct contribution to the company.
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. Eightpoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If Eightpoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to email@example.com Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the Eightpoint way!