Analysts wanted at Eightpoint Technologies
Here at Eightpoint we are looking to grow our team for 2019. If increasing profits and efficiency through data and product performance is your thing we suggest you keep reading.
The environment we adopt here at Eightpoint Technologies is super chill and laid back but with a huge work hard play hard mindset. If you need to get away from the desk for awhile why not throw some darts or play some ping pong in the break room. We are also very lucky to be located in the heart of Georgetown so why not head up to the 5th floor balcony and take in the views. We have free lunches every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY, unlimited snacks and a fully stocked fridge which includes beer. Eightpoint Technologies is ready to change the way you work, we offer incredible healthcare and fantastic pension plans keeping you healthy and prepared for your future.
Continue reading below to see if you are a right fit.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for completing profit-driven analysis to provide recommendations on how to increase profits and efficiency on all aspects of the business as necessary; especially those related to product performance. This person is able to present ideas in the morning, implement them in the afternoon and later check the performance of their idea via data analysis. Primary duties include:
- Ad-hoc queries using MSSQL Server and other RDBMS
- Data manipulation and presentation in Excel
- Tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators such as profit, user value, click through & conversion rates, traffic volumes, etc.
- Development and execution of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team.
Performing market place intelligence and refining information into actionable recommendations to Product Development team members.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL (select/from/where clauses, etc)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Independent Decision Making: Uses intelligence, analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions; Anticipates consequences of judgments with the ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality.
- Energetic: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture; Passion for technology and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, and possesses the ability to master new technologies in a short period of time.
- Results-Oriented and Data Driven: Must be a data driven decision maker who loves impacting the bottom line and achieves goals with available resources and abilities.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain cross-functional business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and problem-solving skills.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Improving the effectiveness of the product development team through relevant analysis, planning and reporting.
- Growing the business through insightful reporting and analysis.
- Advancing the productivity of the team through skilled planning, research, and operational efficiencies.
If you are currently looking to grow into an awesome fulfilling position, this is the job for you. EightPoint has a cool, relaxed work environment filled with hard-working individuals that know when to play and when to work. If EightPoint sounds like your perfect match don’t hesitate to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to keep up with our daily Eightpoint Technologies blog so you don’t miss out on everything going on! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter & Instagram...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!