Accounting Clerk For Hire At EightPoint Technologies
Are you looking to join a company where you can make a significant impact AND have a ton of room for growth? Currently EightPoint Technologies is avidly seeking employment for a full-time Accounting Clerk. We are looking for a organized, hard-working individual who has a knack for preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records.
EightPoint is unlike most companies in the sense that the perks seem to be endless. There’s free lunch every Monday AND Wednesday. Not to mention our amazing pension program for our employees that ensures a comfortable future! Be sure to keep up with our culture daily via our EightPoint blog.
- Assist the Controller with performing and completing the day to day transactions of the business including but not limited to:
- Processing accounts payables and receivables
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Entering vendor payments to the online banking system
- Performing bank and other account reconciliations
- Corresponding with customers and vendors on accounting related matters
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of various financial reports to key stakeholders.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigate questionable data.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Completed basis accounting courses or in the process of completing accounting courses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet communicated deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
If you would love to be part of a growing, innovative team here at EightPoint, we would love to hear from you! Make sure to check us out and follow us on LinkedInand Twitter...and like us on Facebook and keep up with the EightPoint way!